This project was completed in January, 2020, and is located at 3209 NE 78th Avenue in Vancouver.
- Eighteen 1-bedroom apartments, 400 square foot each.
- All units are designated as permanent supportive housing.
- Case management services provided by Share and Sea-Mar Community Services NW.
- Service Coordination provided by Vancouver Housing Authority.
- All apartments are subsidized through the Vancouver Housing Authority or through Share.
- Designed as garden-style apartments to allow residents to choose when and where to interact with neighbors.
- Amenities include a laundry room, and a community garden.